Aquasol’s commitment to sustainable development means we work to ensure our products and services enhance the environment in the communities in which we operate.
Aquasol’s Environmental Policy states that within our operations we must ensure the below guidelines are followed at all times.
- Any potential for pollution of the environment, on or off site, must be avoided. This includes discharges to the atmosphere from any area.
- An effective effluent management procedure through containment of all waste on site ensures compliance with both environmental licensing limits and community duty of care.
- All material transfer processes are to be managed and carried out only in the defined areas and care must be taken to see no spills are allowed to discharge to storm-water systems.
- An MSDS sheet and advice must be provided to external disposal companies about the types of waste being removed to ensure appropriate disposal methods are used.
- Natural resources are to be used responsibly in order to minimise the environmental impacts of our manufacturing processes
- Environmental Risks within operations are to be identified; and best practice principles to the prevention of pollution are to be applied.
- Ensure all employees and contractors are aware of this policy and the requirements herein. This policy is also to be made readily available to the general public.
- Continually improve performance through training, review and research and development