Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Policy
At Aquasol, a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment is part of the business.
This is achieved through:
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services; and
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities
- Providing ongoing education and training to all of our employees
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation
- Distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties
- Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.