Besides handling the design and construction of water treatment plants, Aquasol can assist you with the necessary approvals required for commencement of your project.
We can assist with the documentation required to obtain approvals from the Department of Health, Department of Environment and Conservation and local authorities.
Our current approved licences are listed below:
– Economic Regulation Authority (ERA) under Water Services Licensing Act 1995 (WA): Lakelands, Fairways Retirement Village – Waste Water Services and Irrigation supply, 130[m3/day].
– Department of Health (DoH): Oasis Hotel, Swan Valley – Waste Water Treatment & Irrigation Plant, 60[m3/day].
– Environment and Conservation (DEC): Wellard Abattoir, Beaufort River – Irrigation System, 180[m3/day].
– Department of Health (DoH): Parry House, Waste Water Treatment Plant and a Recycling System, 10[m3/day]
– Department of Health (DoH): National Lifestyle Villages, Waste Water Treatment Plant and Recycling System 113[m3/day]
– Shire of Kalamunda: Parry House, Waste Water Treatment Plant and a Recycling System, 10[m3/day]
Aquasol can also consult with you and prepare reports as required:
– Nutrient and Irrigation Management Plans (NIMP)
– Odour Management Plans (OMP)
– DoH & DWER anual reports